Did you get out of town this weekend and channel your inner weekend warrior? The winter weather has everyone searching for mini getaways to warmer climates. Thoughts of paddle boarding, surfing, and sun fill our fantasies. The calendar may say spring, but it definetly feels like winter. While you enjoy day dreaming, we wanted to provide you with some packing tips for when you are ready to book your next adventure.
Weekend Warrior Packing Tips
1. Pack for where you are going. If hiking is on the agenda, skip the high heels and opt for the boots. If a relaxing weekend is what is on tap, then go for comfy and cozy layering options such as jeans, sweaters, hoodies, flops, and t shirts. If a big city tour is happening, pull out all the best labels, trendy jeans, must have jewels and new bold cosmetic colors.
2. Pack for how you are traveling. If driving, you are afforded the luxury of more space and more room to pack all your little heart desires. If flying is your way of transportation, pack only the must haves and wear the heavier/bulkier pieces while you travel.
3. Pack in a theme. Mix and match your wardrobe with each other. Denim stables such as a chambray shirt or jean jacket can be great transitional pieces between seasons. The can be worn over, under or as stand alone. A great pair of fitting jeans that hit you at the floor are the perfect length to wear with either heels or flats.
4. Pack your own tunes. Make a fun playlist of themed music for your destination. This is a must have for any road trip or flight. This will help hype you up for your final destination and begin setting you into vaca mood.
5. Protect your cargo. Find a great travel bag or carryall for packing. Remember to protect your electronics while traveling. Witz has several great options for the most sporty adventure to the most sophisticated.
Enjoy you trip and send us pics on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook using #myadventure